If you are apprehensive about going to counseling, don’t worry –it’s completely normal to feel that way. We hope you will schedule an initial session here at our Christian counseling center, risk-free, in order to get a feel for what it is like so you can decide if it is a good fit for you. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and to address any concerns. There will be an opportunity for you to introduce about your life story and to let us know your recovery goals as well. Our counseling for anxiety can vary, based on your individual needs.
Therapies for anxiety include:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy – CBT is designed to help you with becoming more alert to your emotions, feelings, and thoughts as well as identifying the triggers of your anxiety. As you become more in tune with these feelings and facts, you are able to better understand them and control your behaviors as well as your emotions.
- Psychodynamic Therapy – In this therapy, it is the root of your issue that is being examined. You explore your underlying issues and get to know yourself on a deeper level. Working on issues within your past like parental relationships as well as relationships you are in currently help to explain causes of the anxiety you are under so you can work through them and advance forward.
- Exposure Therapy – With this type of therapy you are able to lower your level of anxiety and fear-based responses because you are actually being exposed to the trigger of your stress which helps you become less sensitive to it. It is a great therapy for phobias and OCD.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy – The technique of DBT works on the principle that thoughts and emotions can be managed by learning skills which enable you to find healthy ways to deal with emotions that are unwanted or negative.
- Reprocessing and Desensitization though Eye Movement– The EMDR type of therapy offers useful techniques for learning to deal with anxiety and stress as you are working to change up the way you very brain is processing information. This enables you to deal with stress and difficult situations better and is excellent for phobias and panic disorders.
- Group Therapy – In Group counseling where anxiety is concerned, a net of safety and a place of solace sets a backdrop for you to give and receive support from individuals who are much like yourself.
To find the most beneficial Christian counselor that is well suited for you, be sure you reach out to a professional who is trained in treating anxiety disorders. These counselors are experts when it comes to various kinds of therapy for stress and anxiety and are familiar with how exactly to help you get the most out of your sessions.
It is very important to find a Christian counselor who is a good match for you and who is well trained in the area of anxiety treatment. We specialize in many areas of anxiety therapy and are pros at helping you maximize the results of each of your visits.
More of what you can expect from Christian counseling for anxiety conditions:
A safe and secure spot where you will find that you can express yourself without fear and can get educated about your individual type of anxiety, and attain recovery tools.
Highly-trained Christian help through counselors who are trained to treat all forms of anxiety disorders through the implementation of very effective treatment methods.
Athriving environment where you will find that your faith is fully supported, and is implemented as a fundamental element of your ultimate recovery process.
Client-centered and faith-based counseling which is devoted to assisting you with reaching your maximum potential while embracing your values, goals, and needs.
At our Culver City Christian Counseling, we hold to faith in your behalf. We are passionate about your recovery from anxiety. Through faith and dedication, our devoted counselors walk with you and help you move out of your depression into a whole and fulfilled life. You don’t have to live with anxiety another minute. Experience victory now.
Take charge of your life today.Reach out to us for an initial visit with no risk.
To learn more about Christian counseling for anxiety or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (949) 386-7179 or contact us online.